Wag Hotels is the Ultimate Stay & Play Resort
Nestled just off the 101 freeway near the Mission and SOMA districts you’ll find our elite San Francisco dog and cat hotel - a place where four-legged guests can make new friends, participate in mentally stimulating activities, and get pampered in our spa before retreating to their own private room to lounge on plush bedding. At Wag Hotels San Francisco pet hotel, cats and dogs enjoy hotel-style accommodations under the care of our staff that are on site 24/7/365 making sure each pet gets the care and attention they deserve.
Our innovative service offerings include:
- Luxury boarding accommodations in climate-controlled rooms with plush hypoallergenic bedding
- Ultra Suites furnished with a human-sized bed, TV, customizable music selections, treat dispenser, and a 24/7 WagCam, so pet parents can check-in anytime
- Daycare programs customized to your pet’s energy level and desired socialization (all at the same daily rate!)
- Mentally engaging and fun activities with a Wag Hotels professional trainer
- Luxurious grooming and spa treatments
While you’re exploring some of the San Francisco museums or catching a game at AT&T Park, your dog can romp around and get some exercise in one of our dog hotel San Francisco Daycare programs. With over 14,000 square feet of play space, our state-of-the-art facility boasts plenty of room for dogs to socialize, explore, and have fun - the Wag way!
Feline guests get to stretch out in multi-room Kitty Condos, enjoy cat specific entertainment, and get plenty of complementary kitty cuddles. Our cats are separated from dog rooms with noise-minimizing insulation, so kitties can enjoy a serene environment.
Want to spoil your cat with specialty treats or give your energetic dog extra play time in our 9,000 square foot rooftop dog park? With our à la carte menu, you can add-on all the extra pampering you want. Dogs can even splash time in outdoor pool or enjoy an invigorating lemon sea salt bath in our spa.
Bring your furry friend and come take a tour of our San Francisco dog hotel and elite cat boarding facility any day between 10am - 6pm! We’re centrally located close to Mission Dolores Park and a myriad of iconic San Francisco attractions.